Why settle for the great outdoors when you can have the best outdoors? Chaise lounge patio and pool furniture transforms any outdoor setting into a slice of tropical paradise. Summertime living isn't the only thing that's easy at ChaiseLounges.com. With our Good, Better, Best feature, it's easy to buy and compare top-rated outdoor chaise lounges, and choose the best outdoor chairs for your patio furnishings … and your budget. Our best outdoor chaise lounges give you more features and fashionably modern chair designs, including commercial-quality outdoor chaise lounges for sale at fantastically low prices.
1. Material is key to looks and to maintenance. Wrought iron, aluminum, resin wicker, and recycled plastic will be quite weather-resistant. The finish on a wrought iron chaise lounge will need periodical checking up to ensure chips are quickly taken care of.
2. Aluminum chaise lounges usually have a sling material that makes them comfortable to sit on. Many other styles such as wrought iron and wood chaise lounges can be enjoyed without cushions.
3. Zero gravity chaise lounges are the prime pick of back-pain sufferers. Offering infinite recline points within the range of motion, a gravity chair relieves lower back strain and gives you a free-floating feeling, thanks to flexible cords that suspend the sling seat.
4. Authentic wicker chaise lounges offer you fabulous appearance and comfort with one caveat. They must be protected from rain and harsh sun. They work best on covered patio areas and sun rooms.
5. A resin wicker chaise lounge, on the other hand, is designed to endure all types of weather. Our all-weather resin wicker chaise lounges deliver exceptional durability - and timeless style.
6. Aluminum or steel tubing provides the frames for most resin wicker chaise lounges. Woven by hand, resin wicker will not unravel from around its sturdy frame.
7. All-weather chaise lounges mean you have little to worry about if rain falls and you cannot move the chaises in to be protected. Resin wicker and recycled plastic can handle sudden rainstorms with absolutely no problem. Cushions should be brought in after every use to prevent damage.
8. Wood chaise lounges are pleasant because the natural oils retained in the wood work as an insect repellent. This is especially true for red cedar and teak chaise lounges, also popular for their authentic beauty.
9. Depending on what type of sling seat they have, outdoor gravity chaise lounges can serve many roles. Padded gravity chairs are ideal for luxurious afternoon naps, but a zero gravity chaise lounge with a water-resistant sling is best for poolside use.
10. You can use outdoor gravity chairs and chaise lounges anywhere on your patio. In combination with other low seating, by themselves in a shady spot, or poolside for sunning, outdoor chaise lounges make your backyard space much more versatile.